High quality and factory price keyboard mechanical keyboard with RGB LED backlight
We are seasoned designer and manufacturer of mechanical keyboard, so, we may produce mechanical keyboard according to customer’s special requirements. Concerned about the best result of personalization, standardization and modularization, we may accept nearly all kinds of orders in small batch and meet to customer’s individual technical requirements.
Brief Intro of Our Mechanical Keyboard
A mechanical keyboard is a keyboard that uses a mechanical switch under every key, mechanical keyboard often includes an array of back light options, they typically light the keys from under the keycaps, that means the light shines up and around the key, lighting both the letter and the space around the square of the key cap. Sound, feeling, press, arrival distance of key switch make you feel very different when typing. Mechanical keyboard may be for both playing game and office.
Our mechanical keyboard is anti ghosting for all keys and can be adjusted by our mechanical keyboard driver software.
We welcome companies, especially, game companies, order their custom mechanical keyboard in bulk, custom shape and panel, customkeyboard color and key cap color & printing, custom back light effects and dynamical light styles…..
Function and Features of our Mechanical Keyboard:
1)Ergonomic designed mechanical keyboard, removable and selectable panel frame. Character of keycaps with double-shot molding, never fade out.
2) 100% anti-ghosting with all 104 Keys, 100% anti-ghosting mean that every key you touch translates directly into the game.
4) This default mechanical keyboard is predefined 9 LED dynamic light effects (21 styles totally), with the combined control keys to shift among the 9 effects, or shut off the LED light.
5)You may add your custom backlight patterns to the mechanical keyboard. Support 3 user-defined backlight effects, Fn + F10, F11, F12. Press Fn+F10 activate “User Defined 1” back light style, then, press Fn+F10 a second time to enter the edit status, then you may define the back light of the keys on mechanical keyboard, press Fn+F10 to save and escape edit status.
6) Sound-activated and music-controlled LED light effect. RGB LED lights will jump, flash and strobe with the music or any sound around, an amazing music-dance of LED light. (This “music mode” could be switched on / off by the function key “Fn” +”← “)
7) One key to reset to default factory settings.
8) Replaceable key caps and key switches. Use a special puller tool, you may unplug any keycaps and key switches on the mechanical keyboard, certainly, you may plug some other styles of keycaps or key switches instead.
9) Customizable keycap color. you may choose your own keycap color and design your own keycap color distribution style.
10) Customizable key switchs. including switch color and switch press feel.
12)Customizable letters printed or engraved on keycaps, any custom pattern or logo printing on mechanical keyboard panel.
13）Mechanical keyboard driver tools for setting (Can be installed on Windows XP, Vista, Win 7/8/10… ). Once this driver tools were installed in your PC, you may make your own config for your mechanical keyboard including: define the keys, design your own back light effects, recording macro…. The mechanical keyboard would be fully programmable. With the driver tool software, any key can be reassigned and macros can be set up. The software is also used to configure the illumination. There are many different back lighting modes and effects available.
14) Other custom mechanical gaming keyboard items, such as waterproof, dustproof, …
15) All our mechanical keyboards passed FCC, CE, RoHS testing and get certificates.
Topics about mechanical gaming keyboard
- Photoelectric switches (optical switches) for mechanical gaming keyboard (optical mechanical keyboard switch)
- Custom Key Caps for Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- Custom and featured key caps for mechanical gaming keyboard
- What is anti-ghosting feature of a mechanical keyboard?
- Pluggable switches for mechanical gaming keyboard (Plug-and-play)