Driver software tool for mechanical keyboard
Our driver tool for setting the mechanical keyboard, with this driver installed in your computer your mechanical keyboard will be fully programmable! With the driver tools software, any key can be reassigned and macros can be set up. The software is also used to configure the backlit effects. There are many different RGB back lighting modes and effects available.
Here’s some brief functions:
- Make several configs for your mechanical keyboard, you may custom each key’s shortcut action in each config separately.
- Set back light effect for you mechanical keyboard, including backlight color, effect, speed…You may set LED lamps’ color among 16.8 million colors, really colorful!
- Macro shortcut function, you may recording your macro and bind it to a key as shortcut.
- Several working modes for some of our mechanical keyboard, generally, one online mode and 3 offline modes, users may switch between this 4 modes easily.
Many settings you may make in our mechanical keyboard driver software.
Topics about mechanical gaming keyboard
- How to choose a mechanical keyboard?
- GH60, a DIY mechanical keyboard, professional player’s choice–Part 2(continued)
- New feature: Custom “FnX” keys, import/export of macro and light effects for our mechanical keyboard
- Switch-pluggable mechanical keyboard with mixed switches
- 60% hot swap PCB x Kailh box red mechanical switches x cheap plastic case